Shaw Park Tennis Club
Newly formed. Looking for members!
The Shaw Park CLUB was recently formed by a group of parents and members of the community who are interested in building a “club” feel around the tennis centre. The club is attempting to access grants and fundraising to add value and create further opportunities for the players at the Shaw Park Tennis Centre.
Committee Members are:
Lisa Stanaway – President
Quyen Nguyen – Secretary
Jill James – Treasurer
Tammy Ellis– Grants
Tom Tam– Events Co-ordinator
The Shaw Park Tennis Club’s vision is to provide community tennis experience that seeks to maximise participation in tennis for all ages and abilities and to promote the growth, prosperity and development of the Shaw Park Tennis Club.
To create enjoyable social opportunities for our members.
- To represent the interest of all tennis players and supporter of the Shaw Park Tennis Club.
- To ensure that the Shaw Park Tennis Club is financially sustainable and that all revenues will be for the benefit of the Shaw Park Tennis Club
- To actively seek grants and external funding opportunity for facility development, tours, junior development, shade, adult competitions etc.
- To assist with the development and direction of the tennis centre and to continually improve the facilities and opportunities for our members and junior development
- Add value to the community and build sport and recreation opportunities
Take a look below to see some of our events:
- Shaw Park Trivia Night
- Club Champs
- Parent Info Session